Back to Top
Hands-On Restorative Case Preparation and Insertion
- Maximum number of participants for each course: 20
- Options may include esthetics, implants, quadrant dentistry, and restorative combination cases.
- Three (3) hours of time is allotted per participant.
- All cases will require pre-approval.
- Each participant must hold a current ADA&C license.
Course Description: CASE PREPARATION
- Options for restorative materials
- Esthetic and functional applications of restorative materials
- Margin design for selected restorative materials
- Fabrication of temporaries
- Shade selection
- Live patient preparation demonstration
- Review of participants cases
- Preparation of cases
- Review preparations
- Review temporaries
- Review case challenges
Course Description: CASE INSERTION
- Cementation protocols of various materials
- Review of cases: patient issues, lab work
- Live patient insertion
- Insertion of cases
- After photos
- Review all cases from a treatment planning view and final results